Jenis Cerita Yang Ada

Yang Ikut Duakaki

Rendahkan Volume Kalau Musik Memekak,, Hehehe

Kerana Tidak Semua Yang Dirancang Menjadi Kenyataan

February 9, 2012

I Used To....

I used to have a friend
an enemy
a brother
a sister
a listener
a protector
a guidance

Who always listen to me, no matter what
Even when i'm screaming, mumbling, laughing
Or even when i'm crying.

Who always told me that I am the best
Even when i'm not.

Who always protect me. 
Guide me to do right thing.
Who told me don't fall.
Don't fall..

Hmm. Who is Who?

.
.
.
.

Kepada Who...

 I don't want to loose you. 
I don't want to loose the old you.
(You are old??) =)

But, seriously. I don't want to loose the old you. 
Please come back.
Don't let it grows on you. The new you.
I don't like it.
Because, its not you.
You can be better. I noe that.

Sebab sekarang, you are just someone. Somebody who i dont noe.
I dont noe.

Titik

Apa aku melalut cakap bahasa orang kampung John ni? Eheh..
Jom makan!



6 comments:

AYIE RESHQUE said...

who is who ?

anaiza said...

same quest..who is who???

erk... T_T said...

what u mad at me!???

<<tetibe perasan...

ok..same quest...who's who?

AkuOsi said...

same answer. a friend. =)

Khairiyah said...

like!!! 100%

AkuOsi said...

like kyah too~ =)

~~